Monday, November 1, 2010

Where do you Find Good Ideas for Kids Party Foods?

Google 'Kids Party Food' and what a pathetic lump of links come up. Where are the adorable ideas? The fruit critters? The irresistible hidden veggie something-or-other? I am planning my four year old's birthday party this weekend and want to make things little eyes will be excited to see. One site suggested chicken nuggets. Originality award goes to you my friend! Kids like chicken nuggets? They like pizza? The revelations keep on coming.


Some suggestions go the completely opposite route and suggest celery with avocado dip in place of chips. Yeah right.

I finally found one with promise, Menu in a Box, but to access the recipes for the super cute food, membership is required. I don't blame them - I am getting to the point where I may just join to get some new ideas.

1 comment:

vincent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.