Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Working on My Food Styling

I have been putting together the newsletter for Alchemy of the Hearth with the executive chef, Arleen. It is coming together so well! I really enjoy this kind of thing, and I think I always have. I used to make magazines with my cousin Ashley when I was younger, and then was on the yearbook in HS, and lead the yearbook for three years at my Elem. teaching job.

Anyhow, many of the pictures of food are mine, and it has been one of my goals to become really good at food photography. I have been reading some tips, and took some pics of what I was cooking today. Unfortunately, the stromboli didn't get photographed before we cut into it - it was pretty nice looking!






1 comment:

Ashley said...

Linds, I love the photos you took of your food! Great job. They look like they could be from a magazine. I especially like the tomatoes in the available light and the orange pot with the handle. xo