Monday, November 2, 2009

Metting Martha Stewart





My mom, little 1yr old and I went to Costco to meet Martha Stewart a few weeks ago. The line wrapped and winded around the building, but everyone was in good spirits. We got there around 2 and by 3 she was supposed to start signing. Martha started a little early and the line moved along.

All of a sudden a woman, later I found out she was the book publisher, came up to us and said that Martha wanted all the people with babies to come to the front of the line! I acutally didn't really want to drag the baby there in the first place, but boy did it ever work out. We were brought to the front of the line, around the back of Martha.



She was giving an interview with a local magazine while we were standing there. Honestly, it was the first time I was really sorta speechless and flustered a bit by a celeb. She was really beautiful in person - I can only hope that I can make enough money to buy some creams or something to look like her when I am 68! Wow. Anyways, she signed all our books and was really amazing. I feel so lucky to have met her!

1 comment:

HLM said...

OMG OMG Linds!!!!!! What a neat tale. I am so excited that you got to go to the front of the line, while Martha was fresh and without a hand cramp yet. The photo of you and your little guy with her is so neat.