Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lotsa Writing!


I haven't posted much lately, probably because I have had to do a lot of writing in the non-blog world. I had to write a "funny" curriculum vitae for Alex's grad party (trying to keep up with the comedy duo of Watters and Hamrick), and the Obituary and eulogy for grandpa's funeral (for those who haven't heard, he passed away last Wednesday, unfortunately for us). Throw in about a zillion to do lists...Content for my new site...emails galore! So I think some of that stressful stuff is behind us, and hopefully just onto creating and growing all of our little businesses, including my Little Sweets Bakery :).

4 comments:

HLM said...

Are those THE COOKIES? My mouth is watering just from looking at them.

lindsay said...

:) Thanks Heath ... yes, those are my babies! I am pretty proud of beating the chocolate chip cookie demon :) Miss ya!!!

Dutch girl loves2bake said...

I'm so sad to hear about your grandfather! The cookies look very yummy!

Sedna-is-my-own-last-name said...

I don't understand how blogspot works because I went to look at your profile and there isn't a link to your blog (unless I had a complete mommy brain moment).

Anyway, I was hoping you were blogging so I could see some photos of your wee ones. I knew they had to be cute since you and your hubby are both attractive people. : )

I can't wait to see your website. I think it's a fantastic idea. I'm just reworking my website to get more business. I highly recommend having some testimonials on there. Even if you have to use family testimonials and just use first names so it sounds good.

Can't wait to read more!